- Only legal residents of the USA and Canada are eligible to compete in this tournament.
- No age restriction but will have to have parental guidance to claim prize if under 16 years of age.
HOW DO I REGISTER
- Head on over the Kombat Cup Registration and input the correct information in the form.
- You can use the live support via Smash.gg match-up page.
- Best of Five Games
- Double Elimination
- Game Timer: 90 seconds
- Stage: Each player must select RANDOM
- Stage Interactables: On
- Players have up to ten minutes to show up for a match before forfeiting the first game In the event of a no-show or disconnect, refer to the rules and contact an admin via live support.
DELAYS & FORFEITS
- Players must be online and ready to play at the designated match start time. “Ready to play” means that all players must be present and ready to begin the game within 10 minutes after the official match start time.
- If a player is not fully ready to play and the 10 minutes has passed, the player will forfeit the series. If a player is unable to join a lobby due to technical difficulties with the game, without issues of the game servers, they must notify the opposing player and an admin immediately and inform them that you are attempting to connect. If problems arise, an administrator will attempt to resolve the matter.
- Throughout the bracket an Admin may contact you or your opponent to schedule your match to be played on stream, please abide by their request. Once the bracket reaches the Quarter Finals (Top 8), the remainder of the tournament will be played on Wednesday’s broadcast starting at 8PM EST. You MUST confirm your attendance within 24 hours prior to the start of the show. Personal broadcast of any gameplay during Stream.me tournament series is prohibited from external platforms in which may lead to terms of rejection from future tournaments and/or legal matters. If you would like to broadcast your match then the Stream.me service is available.
- All characters and variations are allowed and may use hidden select via character selection screen. The winner keeps the character and variation. The loser picks desired character and variation.
ADMINS & REFEREES
- All participants in the season must adhere to the decisions and rules of the league official operators, admins, and support. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated. Conversations, either verbal or written, between tournament operators, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.
PLAYER COLLUSION / THROWING GAMES
- Players are expected to withhold their highest integrity towards win each game. If a player is found without integrity (ie sandbag) to better their own or others overall standings, then a suitable decision will be served per the Administration team. Punishments for collusion may be, but are not restricted to the following: Loss of Season Points, Loss of Prizing, Banishment from the remainder of the Season and Finals, Banishment from future tournaments.
- In the event of a “Game Session has ended” due to disconnect of server, both players will restart the best of 3 game. It will be the responsibility of the player that got disconnected from server to connect his opponent within 5 minutes. In a matter where a player intentionally disconnects then that player will forfeit the entire game, not just a round. Screenshots are advised in a matter of dispute which can be uploaded via match-up live chat at Smash.gg.
- When the 90 seconds of round time runs out, whoever has the most remaining health will win the round. If both players enter a match extension they are to play out.
- If a player makes qualifies into the Top 8, then the player will communicate with Admins to confirm that they will compete by Tuesday, for their Wednesday match pending at 8pm EST. In case of an emergency and the player can not make the Wednesday match and they inform an Admin, their opponent receives a bye. If the player does not communicate then they will forfeit participation and potential points/prize in that week’s Top 8.
- To report the score, please use the match-up section of Smash.gg bracket.
- If there are any inconsistencies shown in the report then support will contact both players involved to resolve the inconsistency. In the event of a dispute, be prepared to provide pictures of post-game summaries or video evidence from the match.
- 1st Place – $300
- 2nd Place – $200
- 3rd Place – $125
- 4th Place – $100
- 5th Place – $75
- 7th Place – $50
Prize money will be paid out within fourteen (14) business days from when the completed tax form has been received. Stream.me Support will contact the players to provide the required information & form(s) for the prize payout. Payments are only available through electronic payment.